"THINGS or PEOPLE" may make it harder for us to reach our goals, but WE are the only ones responsible for decisions we make.
- Butternut Squash Souffle
- Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Egg White Pizza
- Egg White & Tuna Bake
- High Fiber Pizza
- Karen's Kickasserole
- Oatmeal Casserole
- Protein Dip
- Pumkin Bake
- Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- Shiratake Yum-Yum
- Tortilla Casserole
- Tuna Bowl
- Tuna Muffins
- Bread Pudding
- Crazy Brownies
- Grape Dessert
- Ice Cream Sundae
- Karen's Fiber One Bar
- Karen's Power Cookies
- Karen's Protein Bar
- Karen's Rice Kristie Treat
- Oatmeal Bars (High Protein)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Mint Cookie
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Protein Brownies2
- Protein Cookies
- Pier's Cookies
- Protein-Pumpkin Cookies
- Single Serving Microwave Protein Cookie
- Veggie Cookies
Top 10 Nutritional Rules to Follow
- Eat small, frequent meals. 5-6 meals a day, spaced evenly through out the day.
- Each Meal should contain a “serving” of lean Protein and Complex Carbohydrate.
- Try to consume 1 gram of Lean Protein per pound of desired body weight.
- Limit food that contains white flour and sugar. (White Poison)
- Become aware of portion sizes. Weigh and measure things if you are not sure.
- Have your “starchy” type of carbs early in the day. Evening meal should be lean protein and veggies.
- Coffee, tea, and diet soda are ok in moderations, as long as you are getting at least 64 oz of plain water a day.
- KEEP A FOOD LOG! Write in it when you eat, not at the end of the day.
- One day a week allow yourself to have a few things you would not normally eat. NOT the whole day, just a meal or two.
- When you slip up, learn from your mistake. Don’t beat yourself up. Then just get right back on track.
SOME SUGGESTED READING:
- Everyday Paleo by Sara Fragoso
- “The Complete book of Food Counts”—by Corinne T. Netzer
- “Everything you Need to Know About Fat Loss”—by Chris Aceto
- “Master Your Metabolism” By: Jillian Micheals
- “The Eat Clean Diet Book” by Tosca Reno (also Eat Clean for Men and Kids)
- “Eat This, Not That” By David Zinczenko ) also “Eat This, Not That “for Kids
ACE Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
National Level Competitive Bodybuilder